How can ssh secure shell be installed?
Installing SSH Secure Shell involve several steps. One can find detailed instructions on how to install SSH Secure Shell at websites such as Information Systems Services.
- Open the terminal. Go to the directory where you want to create your script.
- Create a file with . sh extension.
- Write the script in the file using an editor.
- Make the script executable with command chmod +x <fileName>.
- Run the script using ./<fileName>.
- Create a file using a vi editor(or any other editor). Name script file with extension . sh.
- Start the script with #! /bin/sh.
- Write some code.
- Save the script file as filename.sh.
- For executing the script type bash filename.sh.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How can ssh secure shell be installed?» so you can surely find the answer!