Can you play spongebob's boating bash with a wii classic controller?
No, but you can use a Wii Remote, Wii Remote with Nunchuk or the steering wheel accessory.
- Open the terminal. Go to the directory where you want to create your script.
- Create a file with . sh extension.
- Write the script in the file using an editor.
- Make the script executable with command chmod +x <fileName>.
- Run the script using ./<fileName>.
- Go to your Bethesda Softworks folder.
- Go into oblivion mods folder.
- Go into Bash Installers.
- Place the 7zip archive in it.
- Start Wrye Bash.
- Click on the Installers Tab.
- Right click the Companion Mod. 7z file and choose install. #2.
Hold the Ctrl key, click your user account's name in the left pane, and select “Advanced Options.” Click the “Login Shell” dropdown box and select “/bin/bash” to use Bash as your default shell or “/bin/zsh” to use Zsh as your default shell. Click “OK” to save your changes.
We've handpicked 54 related questions for you, similar to «Can you play spongebob's boating bash with a wii classic controller?» so you can surely find the answer!