Can php do everything that bash can do?
BASH and PHP are two totally different languages. One is a Computer Language(BASH) read by Linux and Mac machines. The other(PHP) is a website language used to create interactive websites such as social networks. Each of them can do their own thing, and communicate if done right.
- Open the terminal. Go to the directory where you want to create your script.
- Create a file with . sh extension.
- Write the script in the file using an editor.
- Make the script executable with command chmod +x <fileName>.
- Run the script using ./<fileName>.
- Go to your Bethesda Softworks folder.
- Go into oblivion mods folder.
- Go into Bash Installers.
- Place the 7zip archive in it.
- Start Wrye Bash.
- Click on the Installers Tab.
- Right click the Companion Mod. 7z file and choose install. #2.
Hold the Ctrl key, click your user account's name in the left pane, and select “Advanced Options.” Click the “Login Shell” dropdown box and select “/bin/bash” to use Bash as your default shell or “/bin/zsh” to use Zsh as your default shell. Click “OK” to save your changes.
We've handpicked 58 related questions for you, similar to «Can php do everything that bash can do?» so you can surely find the answer!